Carreras Logistics Group
Our company was founded in 1933, when the Carreras family purchased their first truck, a second-hand Beldford with capacity for 3 tons.
Soon the company began its expansion and from its headquarters in Zaragoza started opening offices in major Spanish cities, forming a dense national and international network.
In 1989, in direct response to the demands of customers who needed a comprehensive logistical solution, Carreras launched a division specializing in warehousing and distribution. Its growth is spectacular, currently covering the whole Iberian Peninsula and the Canary Islands with 30 warehouses. Today, as a fourth-party logistics operators, we cover the full spectrum of supply chain activities, to the point of managing the warehouses of some of our customers.